Partner Marcom Manager - India
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
The role of the Marketing Communications group at Apple in India is to develop outstanding creative marketing solutions that will support Apple’s business growth without compromising the need for magnificent development and execution of extraordinary communications. The primary responsibility of the Geo Partner Communications Manager is to represent Apple Marketing Communications and execute best-in-class marketing communications campaigns with partners in the local market. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Extensive brand/marketing communications experience ideally from leading consumer electronics or telecoms manufacturers, or affiliate marketing agencies.
- 12 - 14 years experience in managing partners or in account management, at a creatively-driven design firm, ad agency, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.
- Experience working within telecommunications or a tech company a plus.
- Experience with channel marketing or marketing in branded environments a plus.
- Extensive experience in brand communications (ATL and BTL).
- Successful track record building positive relationships with creative people.
- Developing, producing, and executing marketing campaigns with international brands.
- Passion and eagerness to develop and execute best-in-class marketing campaigns with external partners.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Problem solving and analytical capabilities.
Develop strong senior and working relationships at the partner level. Manage the flawless launch of Apple products within carrier advertising, digital, and in-store communications and environments. Work closely with partners to develop impactful marketing campaigns, including brief development, creative feedback, timeline management, and internal review/approval. Partner internally and represent your partners with key stakeholders, including partner marketing, channel, advertising, and sales.
Education & Experience
A degree from a respected university is preferred. While an MBA or other graduate degree is highly desirable, it is not required.
- Extensive international & Domestic travel