Content Production Manager, Marcom - India
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Apple Marcom are looking for a Content Production Manager, based in Gurgaon, New Delhi, to drive the localisation of imagery across our European markets. Apple Marcom, the Marketing Communications team for India, is an in-house design studio and communications agency that crafts some of the world’s best marketing communications. All advertising campaigns and other pieces of communication that appear in our region - offline, online, in our retail stores, and in our partners‘ - is created by, or comes through, our team. The role of the Marcom group at Apple in India is to develop outstanding creative marketing solutions that will support Apple’s business growth without compromising the need for flawless development and execution of world-class communications. Our Content Team work closely with our Project Management team, the copy localisation network, and the Screen Team, to create all required localised screens featured within our website or other marketing materials. You will work as part of the India Marcom Team and will manage relationships and workflow with our outside agency partner. Additionally you will be encouraged to form positive relationships with the WW Content and Business Affairs teams in addition to the Functional Producers within our Studio. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here.
- Must have experience in managing graphic production/photo producing and/or project management at design firm, ad agency or interactive shop.
- Flexible, creative, solution-oriented individual with some experience in using Adobe Creative Suite’s Photoshop (not crucial).
- Basic knowledge of image and production specific needs for image reproduction; including web site builds, POS, Video, Motion Graphics and email marketing.
- Should be open to travel to the US frequently, for extended periods (up to 4 weeks per visit).
- Excellent English communications skills - written and oral. Good project management skills.
- A hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems.
- Insane attention to detail.
- The ability to learn new processes and technology quickly.
- The ability to prioritise and work quickly and efficiently within very tight time frames.
- A good sense of humour. (There will be days when you'll need it.)
- Coordinate alternative imagery for first and third party across our website including legal requirement - Work with BA to establish content requirements, localisation strategy and timings for each project - Build the brief for any required screen copy and deliver to local language teams through Project Management - Request file building from vendor Screen Team to required specifications of the Functions (interactive or video) - Quality control of built assets and maintenance of live deliverables - Approval of final deliverables from Vendor screen team and hand off to Functional Producers - Co-ordinate creative validation with Project team and Geo Creative Directors - Work X-Functionally to supply and advise on image usages - Lead the flow and prioritisation of work into the vendor partner and escalate to resolve issues with Geo team Producers - Work with WW Content Production Managers in the US for transferring of assets and information - Share information and learnings with the Content Team on a regular basis - Develop an in-depth knowledge of all of our products, features and their availability across our markets
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred.