Data Security Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Database Security Engineering team is responsible for developing and implementing security solutions to protect Apple’s Data. We are looking to hire a hardworking, passionate and self-motivated Database Security Engineer with focus on Privileged Access Management. Candidate should be able to support and implement cutting edge technologies to provide Privileged Access Management for on-prem, cloud and hybrid database environments. Candidate should be willing to accept new challenges in high paced environment with responsibility to secure various critical Relational and NoSQL databases.
- 6+ years experience working in a PAM role
- Hands-on experience and in-depth understanding of PAM deployment, configuration, tuning and development
- Experience in optimizing and supporting large scale deployment.
- Experience in working on password management and vaulting tools like CyberArk, Keywhiz, HashiCorp / Vault
- In-depth knowledge of Relational, NoSQL and BigData technologies. Experience on security aspects for these technologies is a must.
- Expertise in Python/Java and shell scripting
- Hands-on experience in integration of secrets with cloud, docker, kubernetes containers
- AWS Certified Security - Specialist Or GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer is good to have
We are looking for a Database Security Engineer who has in-depth knowledge of security aspects with respect to databases. You would be responsible for setting up access management rules for different database technologies based on strengths and weakness of each technology. The expectations from the job position would be: - Configure PAM solutions in production setup and troubleshoot access related issues. Tune and automate processes and procedures to improve quality and reduce defects in environment. - Work across functions to evaluate and architect PAM solutions to enhance security requirements - Work with various teams post deployment to customize and execute PAM programs to increase adoption, usage and security - Adapt and learn new technologies and participate in design discussions as needed. - Work with technology experts to come up with security solutions best suited for each technology. - Ability to work with multiple teams across different geographical locations
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience