Sales CMS AEM Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You will be challenged. You will inspired. And you’ll be proud. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking to hire extraordinary individuals with strong communication and interpersonal skills and the capability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams. As a part of this team you will build cutting edge software service, one that is continually innovating and is proud of making a difference. We seek a Senior Software Engineer for our Partner Solutions Team. Our group's focus is on design and development of content management solutions for Apple Business team. The position will provide architecture, design, development and project management leadership across multiple projects. You should be a self starter, motivated, with exceptional interpersonal skills as well as a positive and flexible approach to problems. The applicant should have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, tight deadline delivery timeline. Being a part of this dynamic team, the applicant will help us build the Apple experience on a global scale.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional software development experience with 4 years of Adobe Experience Manager.
- Ability to align tech approaches and investments to business goal and size technical efforts accurately with partners
- Strong knowledge of web applications development using Java/J2EE, Java frameworks and Linux and applications of frameworks and patterns
- Knowledge of the AEM stack - JCR/OAK, OSGi, Sling frameworks etc
- Experience in Replication, MSM, Dispatcher, Security, MongoDB etc.
- Experience in managing implementation challenges in the area of architecture, design, integration, infrastructure and scale
- Ability to review the technical design and perform code review with the developers
- Experience with CI with tools like Jenkins, Maven, Hudson etc
- Solid knowledge of software development life cycle including agile methods and ability to adjust for what works best
Join the IS&T Partner Solutions and Technology group as Sr. Software Engineer to drive and execute large impact projects. Ownership for executing the roadmap by deep collaboration with other IS&T development teams. This is an exciting position with opportunities to contribute to the vision on a brand new platform. High visibility and long term impact, demanding a strong background in building re-usable and modular code, long term design thought for scalability and performance ability to think out of the box to tackle tough technical challenges. - As a Sr Software Engineer, you will work in the development team for design and implementation of various content management applications on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and custom built content platforms including deep levels of integration with other software systems within Apple - Architect, Design, Develop, Implement and Deploy enterprise level, high availability web applications including CMS applications - Work under aggressive schedules and with cross functional teams to achieve large initiatives - Ability to drive a project from concept to delivery - Excellent project management and communications skills
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.