Manager, Ecosystem Partnerships and Programs – MFi Program
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPad/iPod) Program is one of the largest technology licensing programs in the world! It encompasses thousands of companies from a wide array of industries and many of the best-known global brands. The program enables hardware developers to build innovative third-party products that work seamlessly with Apple devices through Apple technologies like AirPlay, CarPlay, Car Key, Find My network, HomeKit, GymKit, MagSafe, and more. We are seeking a high-caliber team manager to lead a talented team of program and account managers responsible for our global technology programs and developers in the Americas. You are passionate about engaging with partners, adept at collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders and operating in a multidisciplinary role, and as a working manager, ready to execute at a tactical level whenever needed.
- 10+ years of experience managing technology-based partnerships and partner programs, or relevant experience
- Experience managing individuals and teams; proven history of developing and supporting direct reports and peers
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to analyze complex issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- Stellar verbal/written communication skills across a wide variety of audiences; skilled at crafting and delivering nuanced messages, and creating presentations
- Outstanding communication skills; capable of influencing without authority and driving streamlined decision-making across internal and external partners
- Capacity to operate and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and to prioritize and advance multiple projects simultaneously
- Meticulous attention to detail and dedication to high standards of quality
- Knowledge of the hardware/firmware development process, smart home/IoT space, and wireless technologies is preferred
- Lead your team’s engagement with third-party accessory developers and manufacturers to drive adoption of Apple technologies and help bring high-quality accessories to the Apple MFi ecosystem. - Oversee all aspects of developer on-boarding and day-to-day account management in the Americas, including contract administration and evaluation of new proposed accessories, and helping developers navigate program and certification requirements. - Guide and support team members as they manage new and sustaining MFi technology programs, from partner engagement to policy development to process design. - Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Engineering, QA, Operations, Product Marketing, Marcom, Systems, Legal and more to drive projects and solve challenges as they arise. - Drive organizational initiatives and process improvements to facilitate a best-in-class developer experience and greater operational excellence.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree required; MBA preferred
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.