SAP Solution Architect/Project Manager
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. A job at Apple is unlike any you’ve ever had. You will be inspired and you will be challenged. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there is no telling what you could accomplish! Apple is well-known around the globe for remarkable products and innovation. But did you know that Apple also has one of the world's most sophisticated, streamlined and innovative behind the scenes IT infrastructures? The Enterprise SAP team implements cutting-edge solutions across a diverse systems landscape. They are at the core of our ability to support the dynamic business needs and essential to the day-to-day operations at Apple. We are looking for an SAP Solution Architect/Project Manager, responsible for performing complex business functional requirements' analysis, system and process design and create systems design specifications using SAP Applications. We seek a team member with drive, passion, the right attitude and aptitude to work in collaboration with other systems, business partners and external partners in defining and mapping interfaces using leading edge technology and standards.
- Excellent communication and effective interpersonal skills.
- 10-plus years of SAP working experience in high tech manufacturing/OEM or Consumer product environment
- Specialized in SAP functional and business experience in Order-to-Cash, e-commerce B2B / B2C and CRM with good exposure to relevant SAP technical components. Extensive experience to work and drive workshop / solutions with business users.
- Extensive business knowledge of sales fulfilment business processes in consumer, digital media and payment processing.
- Experience in running international projects end-to-end from India establishing partner relationship in technical as well as in business areas;
- Certified SAP R/3 or ECC 6.0 consultant. Experience in S4/HANA is preferable.
- Exposure to SAP Advanced Planning, GTS, EAI, BPM is desirable.
- Basic understanding of ABAP - code walkthrough, debugging etc. would be good.
- Experienced in building interfaces with external systems from SAP using advanced level technology.
As SAP Solution Architect/Project Manager, you will drive design, cross functional integration testing, project cutover, go live support and project close up / handover to SAP production group. We are looking for someone with strong hands-on consulting functional experience with a sound business process understanding. We look forward to your contributions in working with global IS&T teams (Information Systems & Technology) and regional business users to drive and implement strategic SAP solutions at Apple. - Receives assignments in the form of objectives and provide inputs how to use the SAP resources to meet the schedules and goals. - Able to work through ambiguity to define a workable model and design to work for both systems and business requirements. - Develop and mentor the team - Developing and implementing best in class solutions that are fully integrated with Apple’s Information Technology standards and demonstrating industry's best - Execute projects, setting project deliverable priorities; monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results. - Write Functional specs & Review technical development team's work to be delivered for accuracy and completeness - Exercise project management practices and support a productive environment. - Effectively communicate project status to the senior management on a regular basis - Partner with the business to ensure their expectations are met and managed. - Ensures consistent delivery of a quality projects as per Apple SAP project life cycle. - Participates in SAP Global Designs attends other functional and business alignment and functional focus areas meetings.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline Post-graduate work is optional; MBA, Master in Computing/Technology Management etc.
- • Excellent organisational project managerial skills
- • Able to deliver projects under tight timelines and on budget
- • Effective communicator and executes business partnership effectively
- • Team player able to effectively work & coordinate in cross functional environment
- • Occasional traveling may be required for project work