Tools and Automation Engineer : BackEnd
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming industry leading products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You will work with significant and dynamic projects in support of Apple's Retail business and will deliver innovative solutions and software The worldwide Retail & Online Stores team is responsible for delivering the electronic commerce (eCommerce) systems and solutions that enable and support the Apple Online Store (AOS) - one of world’s largest online retail businesses, serving millions of customers around the globe. The team is part of Apple’s Information & Systems (IS&T) division, and is based primarily in Sunnyvale, California with teams in Austin, TX, London, Singapore and Hyderabad India - working as a single global team.
- Experience in integration tools and technologies with software using Java, Spring, Springboot, Workflow Orchestration, Decision Rules, API Gateway, Service Mesh, Event Driven & API Based Microservices
- Solid grasp of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge for stream processing platform (I.E. Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Solid grasp of integration architectures, best practices, tools, techniques and platforms
- Familiar with container technology such as Docker and container orchestration like Kubernetes on Cloud Platforms like AWS Etc
- Experience in development and management required for Rest And Soap API Implementations
- Experience with concurrency and thread handling
- Experience in No-Sql and In-Memory Db (Mongodb, Cassandra, Redis)
- Experience with CI/CD Tools Github, Maven, Jenkins, and Artifactory
- Must optimally and independently balance multiple projects
- Strong analytical capability and problem solving skills with attention to detail
Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving sophisticated technical challenges around developer and engineering efficiency and velocity You’ll make use of existing frameworks and tools, customizing and building from scratch where vital, identifying gaps or inefficiencies and suggesting improvements. Work with core team to develop various framework and tools used by various Dev, QA, Pm and business teams. Implement environment health check utility. Build dashboards to show test and environment health results with failure drill down capability. Research innovative solutions to shorten the validation testing time. Mentors, motivates and encourage team members towards the goals. Partner with other domains and collaborate solutions. Demonstrate troubleshooting skills for isolating issues.
Education & Experience
MS or BS in computer science. 10 years experience in automation development Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of ten years relevant work experience. Masters/MBA preferred.