SAP Cybersecurity Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As a part of Apple's Information Systems & Technology team, the SAP Cybersecurity Engineer will be responsible for delivering three core departmental responsibilities: Threat Detection, Incident Response, and Digital Forensics. If you are a capable Information Security practitioner with an appetite for security research, process improvement, risk discovery, and applied mitigation techniques, we would love to have you on-board. We seek a problem solver and team-first player with an inner drive to grow your skills, and drive positive security outcomes in a large ERP-centric operating environment.
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP/ECC and HANA Security concepts, both from a Technical as well as Business Process Perspective.
- Knowledge of Security Architecture, Information Assurance, Security Compliance, SAP Security, Cloud technologies, and application security.
- 5+ years of Security Engineering experience or equivalent knowledge and capability.
- System, Network, and Application Event Log analysis experience using SIEM technologies (e.g. Splunk, ArcSight, QRadar, SAP ETD, etc.)
- Experience working with various operating systems, security methodologies, processes, and technical security solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams.
As SAP Cybersecurity Engineer, we look forward to your contribution in identifying, researching and monitoring notable events within the SAP environment, and occasionally address more complicated events (both independently and team-based). Responsibilities include: - Research, document, and report on security issues and emerging threats and analyze related software and processes to engineer appropriate risk response activities. - Document and share security information with a multitude of partners to build trust and garner support for enhanced security improvements. - Work closely with Information Security, Anti-Fraud Teams, and Internal Audit teams to discover and share opportunities that enhance the value of SAP security data. - Test and implement upgrades and updates to security management software and infrastructure components. - Perform various other cybersecurity tasks and responsibilities as assigned. - Work multi-functionally with many other teams to lead and deliver security services in a dynamic environment. - Help to drive security program maturation and technical innovation by analyzing and interpreting data to drive process enhancements and the security approach for various projects. - Responsible for successful completion of multiple, individual projects simultaneously.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree - Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Management of Information Systems, or other.
- - GCIA, GCUX, GCIH, GREM, CFE, or other related certifications Splunk Admin, or Architect is highly desirable.
- - Knowledge of SAP HANA, S/4HANA, ARIBA, and SAP Cloud Platform Security
- - Working knowledge of *nix operating systems