SAP ABAP Developer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is well-known around the globe for remarkable products and innovation. But did you know that Apple also has one of the world's most sophisticated, streamlined and innovative behind the scenes IT infrastructures? The Enterprise SAP team implements ground breaking solutions across a diverse systems landscape. They are at the core of our ability to support the dynamic business needs and essential to the day-to-day operations at Apple. We are looking for an ABAP developer who can design and develop solutions in SAP IS Retail instance for Apple Retail Business Unit.
- 8+ years of SAP ABAP experience, developing ABAP on HANA solutions in IS-Retail, S/4HANA, SD and FI modules of SAP.
- Experience in design, developing OData Services using SAP NetWeaver Gateway and ABAP CDS; knowledge of RESTful ABAP programming model
- Experience in development and fixing large scale custom Web-Dynpro Applications, consuming or exposing web services (i.e., SOAP, REST) and BOPF framework
- Knowledge of Upgrade projects/Support Pack applications and should have done SPAU resolution/OSS note applications
- Experience in BRF+, Workflows, Classical/ALV/Interactive Reports, Smart Forms/ADOBE forms, Dialog Programs and BDC programs and developing interfaces using ALE/IDoc's, Flat Files, RFC's, BAPI’s
As an experienced ABAP Developer, we look forward to your contribution in leading a team of developers to deliver the ABAP objects in accordance with Apple’s standardized Project Lifecycle methodology. Responsibilities include: - Perform system analysis, develop technical specifications and make recommendations for SAP retail applications, Support Retail functional teams with design requirements, sizing the level of effort and being accountable for completion of ABAP projects - Review technical design options, handle code reviews, participate in process refining and delivery improvement efforts to be able demonstrate new ways of coding in Suite on HANA, like using CDS views, AMDP, maximising BOPF framework, BRF+, etc. - Do PoC’s on new technologies, like exploring new SAP Cloud features, frameworks and identify their potential usage in existing IT applications - Ability to quickly learn and gain knowledge on new modules like S/4 HANA, SAP PO and SAP Cloud technologies
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or equivalent.