Senior PIM Solution Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. A job at Apple is unlike any you’ve ever had. You will be inspired and you will be challenged. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there is no telling what you could accomplish! We seek an individual with strong experience in implementing Master Data Management platform & services using Stibo STEP product. You will be working in an enterprise environment building Product Information Management solution to integrate with multiple sources and publishing to e-commerce platforms and content syndication platforms. We look forward to you working on a team of software engineers, business users, external partners to implement / integrate PIM solution. If you have a passion for quality and a keen eye for details you will be a great fit. You will also enjoy the benefits of working in a fast growing business where you are encouraged to "Think Different" and where your efforts play a key role in the success of Apple's business.
- Experience in implementing & managing Product Information Management system using Stibo STEP platform.
- Experience in managing large scale product information along with digital assets in multiple dimensions like language, country, and business segments, etc.
- Experience designing workflows in STEP to support multiple projects & approve content between multiple Stibo platforms.
- Identifying the performance bottlenecks, providing a solution, implementing Functional Performance Recommendations.
- Good understanding of security standard methodologies of web application to address vulnerabilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with Splunk indexing, querying.
- Working knowledge of source control software (SVN or Git), Jenkins Deployment.
- Experience with automated testing methodologies and frameworks.
As a PIM Solution Engineer, we look forward to you helping us build innovative software applications that are highly scalable and available. Responsibilities will include all aspects of software development from design and analysis to development, implementation and maintenance. - Member of the team that implements new applications, improve existing application features, while adding performance and software quality metrics to our codebase. - Work closely with other engineering teams, quality assurance, management, as well as human interface and user experience designers. - Design and develop Product Information Management systems using Stibo STEP Platform. - Work on enterprise level, highly available web application platforms utilizing Java and JEE technologies - Work with project managers, architects, technical leads, and vendors on defining the scope, achievement, tasks, and resources needed for the project - Develop critical system components as well as review team tasks for accuracy, quality, and completeness - Develop prototypes and POCs to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems - Drive documentation of technical design and architecture of the system - Keep up to date with the latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value within the development teams - Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security
Education & Experience
Bachelorʼs degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Related field with a minimum of 8 years technical experience in relevant areas