SAP UX - Architect
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. A job at Apple is unlike any you’ve ever had. You will be inspired and you will be challenged. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there is no telling what you could accomplish! At Apple, we promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. You will be part of an extraordinary team that delivers beautiful User-Interfaces We're looking for a passionate person to join Apple's Information Systems & Technology team, as the SAP UX Architect you will be responsible for designing and developing the planogram platform. If you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- 8+ years of work experience in software development area; developing complex UIs and working with a rapid design team.
- SAP User Experience such as Fiori, SAPUI5, SAP FLP, Fiori Elements, OData/Rest Protocols.
- SAP Business Technology Platform (Cloud), SAP Cloud Application Programming Model, SAP Business Application Studio (BAS), GIT, DevOps, Node.js, MicroService Architecture
- Knowledge on Autodesk tools such as Forge Viewer/Revit and 2D/3D modelling.
- Confident & ability to speak your mind. Our culture encourages open and honest discussion. You will need to demonstrate the confidence to speak up as a leader, with substance, recognizing that sometimes it may be uncomfortable to do so.
- You must be a savvy negotiator who understands design, prepares properly for discussions, communicates effectively and delivered product and proven technical leadership for teams, have a proven history of innovative user interface design and development
As a UX Architect, we look forward to your contribution to design and build extraordinary web applications. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: - Gather guidance from partners and draw on your extensive UX design knowledge and industry experience to distil project requirements into intuitive design that addresses clearly defined needs. - You will work on the planogram platform that has been built to design the complete visual product merchandising of WW Apple Retail Stores and Channel Stores, you will design and enhance this platform to meet business requirements. - You need to take in a set of written requirements and wireframes and turn them into fully functional and highly performant web apps. - Manage and build positive relationships across fields with designers, developers, product teams, and 3rd party vendors.
Education & Experience
Computer Science or Software Engineering Degree or equivalent