SAP Retail Systems Analyst
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We seek a self-directed and motivated individual with strong SAP IS Retail and SAP R/3 business process and configuration experience. You will be required to have both business process skills as well as technical leadership skills, to be able to design and implement secure, scalable and sustainable solutions. It also requires the ability to build process flows, functional specifications and work with both onsite and offshore resources to build and test solutions, solve problems and resolve issues under pressure to meet timelines and present solutions to multiple levels of management. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who can own and drive initiatives and a passion to work in a highly integrated global solution platform. Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join Apple if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product
- SAP Implementation Knowledge in SD and MM with 10+ years' overall experience
- SAP Retail knowledge will be highly beneficial
- Experience leading SAP projects, prioritizing work and coordinating multiple projects in parallel
- A consistent track record of successfully delivering projects on time, working with various internal and external teams
- Prior consulting and or professional services experience is helpful
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and solutions in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in running a global and diverse team
- Ability to drive the project forward keeping in mind stringent timelines
- Strong written communication skills including business and functional requirements, management level presentations and proposals presentation
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills, in addition to the ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and drive consensus with key constituents
We look forward to your working closely with Apple business and technical teams across regions, as well as external payments partners and other 3rd parties. Much of this interaction will be with regional and global teams in other locations and other time zones, so excellent communication and collaboration skills are key. Responsibilities : - The role will require strong influence and persuasion skills along with excellent configuration and development skills in order to seamlessly integrate SAP Retail and front end solutions. - Work closely with Point of Sale (POS), Data Warehouse, ABAP, Basis and other teams during design and implementation of SAP Retail functionalities to support Apple Retail Business. - Supporting the business during requirements gathering to understand the needs of the project. - Level of effort and scoping, including careful management of change requests. - Crafting and leading the project plan, work plan, dependencies, risks and mitigation plan. - Ensuring project scope is clearly defined and resources, budget and timeline are adequate to deliver the required solution. - Driving the functional and technical gap analysis. - Driving scalable and flexible designs, ensuring alignment to global design principals, security and compliance standards, as well as documentation standards. - Design governance and solution architecture in a complex payments landscape. - Issue tracking and driving issue resolution across teams. - Status reporting within the team and upwards to business and technical management groups. - Ensuring adequate test cycles are defined and executed to support a smooth production launch. - Managing cutover and implementation activities across multiple teams, - Tracking issues and handling scope of changes during warranty support to ensure a successful handover to the production support team.
Education & Experience
BE / B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience or exposure to SAP MM and SD integration and configuration within ECC and SAP IS Retail
- Experience with implementing Web Based applications using SAP Portal landscape
- SOH or S/4 HANA experience with be an added advantage