Sr. AEM QA Analyst
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Software and Services
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. A job at Apple is unlike any you’ve ever had. You will be inspired and you will be challenged. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there is no telling what you could accomplish! The AppleCare Digital team helps customers get the most out of their Apple products and services by providing access to support resources. We are looking for a Senior AEM QA Analyst to perform UAT activities for the AppleCare web and content management applications.
- 6-10 years of work experience in the field of application testing.
- Experience with manual and automation testing with AEM or other CMS\Web applications.
- Excellent test planning skills, and execution of automation scripts skills
- You are deeply passionate about customers and will align test plan and execution to customer journeys.
- Ability to build deep relationships with partners and team members to drive collaboration.
- Self motivated with high passion for customers and team.
- Good knowledge in Agile practices and its application
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Proficient in testing process, designing test strategy and reporting
- Prior experience working with internal partners in USA
- Experience in working on medium to large Agile projects
- Experience with cross device testing (iPad, iPhone, iPod)
- Knowledge of security & privacy measures
- UX/UI expertise
- Ability to work with technology and grasp new concepts quickly
- Agile test process knowledge
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (Excel, Numbers)
- Advanced knowledge of Web Browsers (Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox)
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages
As a Sr. AEM QA Analyst, you will perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities for the AppleCare web and content management applications. We seek your experience and expertise in Planning, Estimating and execution of test plans. You need to have very strong written and verbal communication skills and a great level of flexibility to absorb ad- hoc tasks in addition to the overall assignment. The QA Analyst will work closely under the guidance of Web & CMS product owners. The successful candidate will be self motivated and perform meticulous testing on applications required by our partners before applications go live. It is also critical to understand the larger ecosystem and build context to be able to identify and flag opportunities for improvement. - Communicate and manage bugs effectively while executing standard fix processes - Gather project details and communicate effectively to the team for test execution - Provide project updates to partners and management. - Work closely with the Product Owners to appreciate the Business perspective of use cases - Analysis and creation of formal documentation – including test plans, test scripts and reports - Highlight and drive issues from identification to resolution - Review and analyze test scripts
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters Degree with 6-10+ years experience in QA Testing. Understanding, and hands-on experience with Program Development Life Cycle. Knowledge of Apple products is a plus
- Flexibility to work during off hours to engage with the team in US.
- Ability to think, plan & execute testing from a user’s perspective
- Ability to conform to instructions and documents issues clearly
- Outstanding listening, oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning and multi-tasking ability
- High level of professionalism, energy and sense of urgency to make things happen
- Very detail oriented and ability to deliver within very stringent timelines
- Creative and analytical problem solving
- Multicultural communication skills
- Proven ability to manage to deadlines and meet cost constraints
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills