Full Stack Software Engineer - Manufacturing Systems and Infrastructure
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple's MSI is seeking a Full-stack (front end focused) developer who is passionate about frontend and well versed in one or more backend languages/technologies. We are a small, close-knit team that uses a Human-Centered Design approach, combined with Agile Methodologies, to get things done quickly and effectively. You will have a deep passion for helping internal partners visualize and use large, complex data sets to drive impactful decisions across all of Apple’s product lines.
- Extensive experience with React frontend framework, deep understanding of React.js, Redux, and ES6+
- Solid grasp of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Webpack configurations, NGINX, styled-components
- Experience building a RESTful API with at least one backend language such as Python, Java, Go
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration in all stages of a product life cycle (prototype and production)
- Demonstrable knowledge in code versioning tools and processes, testing frameworks, and CICD
Do you love the idea of solving a new business or technical problem every other day with a wide range of technologies? Join our team and be a part of a fast-paced, iterative environment with many exciting responsibilities! In this role you will design and develop new user-facing features using React.js/Redux. Build complex user interfaces from the ground up using the latest web technologies. Collaborate with a diverse team of Designers, Developers, and Engineers. Communicate and present your work in a clear and simple manner. Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code. Navigate competing priorities You will also be: A great teammate who likes to collaborate and ask questions. Positive and able to adapt quickly to change Have a passion for simplicity Have efficient communication skills A self starter, forward-thinking person to consider implications of choices and communicate key decision junctures driving technical design decision-making Have a willingness to learn and try innovative approaches Balance working on variety of high profile, critical projects Initiate and explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems
Education & Experience
BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Human Machine Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with data visualization frameworks such as D3
- Knowledge in Kubernetes