Sr Software Development Engineer, AdServer - Ad Platforms
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Apple’s Advertising Platforms is seeking experienced Software Engineers to use the latest technologies that enable promotion and monetization for publishers through advertising in Apple News, and iOS app developers through Search Ads in the App Store. Our robust team is passionate about crafting and implementing engineering solutions that are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while vigilantly protecting user privacy!
- 10+ years of demonstrated ability in architecture, design and development of systems using Java in a Unix environment
- 5+ years of validated experience developing highly available, low latency, web-scale, distributed systems and in cloud and AWS technologies
- Experience with application servers, such as Tomcat, Springboot and web technologies, such as JSP and HTTP
- Experience building test automation frameworks and business use-case testing.
- Ability to take requirements from design through to implementation both independently and with larger teams
- Experience working closely with operational teams on deployment, monitoring, and management concerns
- Understanding of Java memory management and garbage collection is a plus
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Delivery systems.
- Experience with Git, Docker, Kafka, Solr, Cassandra, Hadoop is helpful.
- Prior experience in the internet advertising industry is a huge plus
As Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing large-scale, web-based, distributed systems while working with Java and Machine Learning Algorithms. These features will be developed at fast pace using Agile methodologies. This job also expects you to Improve existing system’s performance, reliability, scalability and resilience. You will get a chance to work with multi-functional teams to deliver large set of features that span across various groups in Apple!
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical subject area will be preferred