Identity Management Software Quality Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Identity Management Services Quality Engineering group is looking for a highly motivated, result-oriented Engineer with a strong background in Software Development and Quality Engineering to join its team of highly skilled software engineers. You will help us by watching quality engineering of server side & customer-facing distributed platforms and applications in a fast paced dynamic environment. We seek your contribution towards keeping our high-quality bar set extremely high, and to help us identify and execute ways to raise it even higher. We look forward to your playing a key function in delivering highly critical Identity Management/Authentication features to internal and external customers on OS X, iOS, and Web in addition to supporting the development of internal test automation & test management tools.
- 8+ years of combined work experience in Software Development/Quality Engineering
- Admin-level expertise in QA automation architecture, methodologies, processes, tools
- Background in automating functional, system, and integration tests on Web, iOS, macOS, Android, Win
- Strong Experience working with Java. Experience working with Selenium Webdriver desired.
- Experience building test programs in Python, Swift, AppleScript, or other OO languages.
- Familiarity with Identity Management software fundamentals and test methodologies
- Expertise in testing Web Services (Rest & SOAP), databases, and batch processes
- Working knowledge of SW build tools and CI/CD integrations
- Validated ability to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent context switching
- Self-motivated, independent, and dedicated
- Extraordinary collaboration and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As Quality engineer we look forward to your providing functional and integration quality-assurance testing for features delivered on Web, iOS, OS X, and other operating systems - Build Quality test plans and cases with the goal of 100% automation and reduction of regression test cycles - Build test management tools/utilities and enhance existing automation platforms - Work closely with multi-functional organizations, project teams and clients to develop test plans, execute test plans and cases, and deliver high quality products - Act as a strong advocate for quality in the software development process - Identify gaps or inefficiencies in workflows and suggest necessary process improvements - Self-motivated and must be able to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment in the absence of complete requirements - Provide project managers with timely and accurate testing status and progress during all testing phases, including summarizing Quality results at project conclusion
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field and 5+ years of experience in the job offered or related occupation.
- Expert-level knowledge of software build tools and CI/CD integrations
- Experience handling distributed vendor resources