Workforce Management Solutions Analyst
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
We are seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst based onsite in Shanghai, China, to support Apple's global H2R Compensation Services projects. The role is responsible for representing Finance's Hire to Retire organization which manages compliance, payroll, stock, workforce management, tax accounting, benefits administration, and more. We support multiple cross-functional partners and customers at Apple in their various business needs ranging from business expansion to People team initiatives to global Finance compliance improvements.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to develop solutions according to changing business needs
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects that are global in nature
- Demonstrable experience driving operational improvement
- Independent work ethic and internal drive to achieve project initiatives
- Capacity to connect with and engage cross-functional, multi-region partners and customers to achieve the desired results
- Project management experience is a plus
- Understanding of the project lifecycle including gathering and documenting requirements, performing UAT, transitioning project knowledge to ongoing support teams, and supporting warranty efforts
- Strong solid understanding of the various aspects of Compensation Services, including Payroll Operations, Compliance, and Accounting; experience with various HR and Payroll systems such as SAP HR and ADP is a plus
- Support Apple's Global Hire to Retire team in gathering and documenting business requirements, identifying possible solutions, testing of systems functionality, and managing implementation and process change - Work closely with external vendors and various internal organizations, including HR, Legal, Benefits, Compensation, and IS&T in projects requiring the development of automated/detailed solutions involving confidential data - Develop strong business partnerships which enable comprehensive, end-to-end solutions - Creat As Is and To Be Process documentation - Coordinate issue resolution for H2R core teams in payroll, workforce management, compliance, and HR systems - Ensure the accuracy, security, and privacy of confidential information in a SOX- and GDPR-compliant environment - Guide the development of application and process test plans, working closely with the QA team for issue escalations, and developing cutover plans - Build data conversion plans and coordinating the execution of data conversions - Identify process change impacts and providing inputs to change management plans
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Apple is committed to crafting a diverse working environment for everyone and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran or immigrant status.