Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) - AR/VR, Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. Are you ready to explore a new application domain with a passionate and collaborative team? We seek a Software Development Engineer in Test to develop a test automation framework for some of Apple's most advanced technologies including the augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) support offered in ARKit. The ideal candidate will be highly meticulous with excellent communication skills and a passion for delivering high quality software to end users. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe this role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience while providing exceptional support to the overall Marcom team.
- 7+ years of experience in software development quality assurance engineering
- Experience developing automation coverage for complex user interfaces
- Deep understanding of software testing and QA methodologies
- Experience in testing 3D content and immersive creative tech experiences
- Excellent knowledge of test automation architecture, processes, and tools
- Experience developing test plans, assessing risk, and filing appropriate defects
- Ability to identify, own and solve problems independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed to facilitate close collaboration with development teams, management, and across teams
The ideal engineer for this role is comfortable working in a dynamic and creative team charged with exploring an uncharted and rapidly evolving domain. You will take an active role in shaping the quality of innovative applications using emerging new technologies. You will be deeply integrated with our development engineers, developing test plans, automating tests. You will develop a test automation framework for testing 3D content on the web. Create test plans and collaborate with other developers to improve internal standards. Be a vocal proponent for quality internally and externally.