Quality Engineering Lead - SCI
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re thrilled by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! As a Quality Engineering (QE) Lead of the IS&T's SCI team, you will play a pivot role in driving the QA activities to deliver end-to-end, best-in-class software solutions for Apple Supply Chain needs varying from Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Product distribution and so on.
- 5-7 years for leading manual & Automation QA activities for complex and highly integrated projects
- Demonstrable understanding of development methodologies, project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Extensive experience with Automation testing process
- Deep knowledge on automation tools and techniques
- Augment the automation framework, prepare reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability and maintainability of test scripts
- Implement and enhance QA methodologies to ensure delivery of high-quality product releases
- Design, Develop and Complete Test Strategies, test scenarios and test plans for new components and help root-cause issues working with development teams.
- Plan and complete a full system regression testing for all releases
- Track and analyze test results, create report, draw conclusion and make necessary recommendations and improvements
- Understanding of supply chain operations processes
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence others and an ability to quickly establish trust and credibility
- Good level of customer focus and attention to details with a high level of professionalism, energy and prioritization
- Problem solving skills
As an QE Lead you will work with application owners, developers, QA, project managers, Support teams and end users We seek a self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, matrixed, fast paced environment and will have experience with agile method of working. We look forward to your ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements across multiple regions and ensure full coverage of all scenarios and be able to identify key integration points with other projects. - Facilitate successful release of system enhancements / new functionalities from Development to Production through effective testing. - Management of end to end QA activities including test process management, team coordination and communication - Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable - Develop test plans, facilitate creation of test cases, and test scripts on multiple projects of varying size - Create & maintain the test data for Regression scripts. - Create, maintain and report QA metrics including SLAs and KPIs - Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process - Provide QA standard methodologies and templates. Incorporate lessons learned to improve test planning and execution - Influence to make right decisions on Go/No go exit criteria based on QA performance and risk mitigation. - Stitch across the different functionality and create regression test scenarios. - Working with highly used outsourcing model
Education & Experience
B.S / M.S in Computer Science or equivalent.