Territory Sales Specialist (Fixed Term)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Sales and Business Development
Do you love how it feels to encourage others? As a Community Specialist, you create energy, excitement, and share knowledge about Apple products. You provide the right solutions to customers, create owners, and inspire partner teams to be advocates. You have unparalleled customer focus and are dedicated to delivering experiences that discover customers’ needs and match those with the right products and services, to develop lifelong relationships with Apple. In this role, you focus on the sales, advocacy, demo experiences and training to deliver the Apple story to customer and partners. Through your leadership and influence, you create collaborations with store staff and inspire them to becomes evangelists and influencers. You are excited to lead demos and trainings, presenting content in front of small groups of customers and partners. You are passionate about representing the Apple brand! You are self-reliant and effectively prioritize and manage your time, which allows you to juggle a lot at once across multiple partners! You’re someone who loves to be where you are needed the most, wearing multiple hats and delivering experiences for customers and partners that drives sales. Fixed Term ends May 2023. This role is internally called a Community Specialist.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills that are focused on finding the best solutions for customers and inspire others to do the same
- Passion to help people understand how Apple products can enrich their lives, with a curiosity for continuous learning about the entire Apple ecosystem
- High energy, action driven and an unparalleled drive for results and perseverance to solve any situation
- Ability to influence, mentor, motivate and align store management and personnel to be Advocates of Apple and drive sales
- Strong presentation skills and comfort in speaking to groups of customers and partner teams about the features and benefits of Apple Products
- Ability to build strong peer relationships with internal and partner teams
- Approachable, good listener, and empathetic to the needs of others
- Possess an entrepreneurial outlook and feel empowered to affect change
- Priority setting and time management skills that allow you to independently manage your time and be where you are needed the most
- High level of ethics, values, integrity and trust and able to keep confidences across multiple partners
This role will give you an opportunity to visit a community of Apple Authorized Resellers helping to drive sales through customer interactions, demos, and partner trainings. Utilizing your skills, you drive sales, increase knowledge and improve engagement. You are comfortable in planning and presenting frequently and in the moment. Providing a great experience includes showcasing our hero products, accessories and services through outstanding training experiences. You set the standard for Apple’s style of service through words and actions that represent the world’s most admired brand. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, applying your takeaways in customer and team interactions.
Education & Experience
High School Education is essential.
- You will work independently with little supervision in a fast paced environment
- This role needs you to work flexible hours, including every weekend—work hours are based on business needs, your rest days will be during the week
- You will be required to provide your own transportation in order to move between store clusters.
- This position requires you to be very mobile, as you move quickly between partner locations covering up to a few miles throughout the day in all climates and weather conditions.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.