Senior Software Engineer Backend- AppleCare
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As a Senior Backend Engineer within AppleCare Digital business, you will be part of a ground up innovation team creating new and innovative experiences for human interaction with autonomous technology. We are looking to hire extraordinary individuals with strong focus on core application development, great communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams. As a part of this team, you will build groundbreaking software services using innovative technology, one that is continually innovating and is proud of making a difference. We work in a fast paced, startup-like environment and you will be part of every stage of development working multi-functionally with user interface designers, business, frontline teams, development engineers, architects, operations from concept phase to deployment. The team is focused on rapid application development, research and innovation, creating new product and solutions for AppleCare enterprise ecosystem. We are looking for a top-tier backend engineer who are passionate about distributed computing, massively scalable architectures, cloud, data driven products, data intensive enterprise architectures, user experience, human-centric design approach, software quality and innovative solutions to get things done quickly and optimally.
- 6+ years of software development experience in Java/Go/Rust/Kotlin.
- Solid understanding of scalable distributed architectures with micro service and SOA design patterns and domain driven design.
- Strong applied experience in building cloud native applications using AWS/GCP/Kubernetes.
- Strong applied engineering maturity practices including CI/CD, IAC, code quality, security and architectural standard processes.
- Experience with Distributed Systems technologies (NoSql, Caching, Streaming) etc.
- Experience with software benchmarking, performance analysis, etc.
- Experience designing and building distributed software applications using public cloud, server-less event driven architectures using technologies like SNS/SQS/Lambda/Step Functions/DynamoDB/Kafka/Kinesis and hybrid cloud architectures.
- Developing domain driven critically important business applications that will be used by various enterprises teams for enhanced business continuity. - Develop and maintain large code base by writing readable, modular and well tested code. - Build and integrate end to end lifecycles of large-scale, distributed scalable applications using the latest open source technologies. - Build system for telemetry and tracing to support operations, resiliency, scale and insights. - Rapid Application development with multi-functional teams that’s responsible for the full SDLC, from conception to deployment. - Strong, passionate, innovative team operating in a fast-paced environment with focus on research, prototype, development and architecture.
Education & Experience
B.Tech. Degree in computer science or equivalent field with of 4 - 12 years hands-on programming experience.