Customer Support Team Manager, Retail Customer Care
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
We are seeking to fill a position of Retail Customer Care Team Manager to join our team. Retail Customer Care team is Apple's eCommerce platform for interacting with customers through the web and phone. At Apple, we believe in hard work, lively environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when talented people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and encourage – and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU!
- 5+ years experience, 2 years or above experience in leading a team to provide extraordinary customer service
- Proficient written and spoken English & Mandarin
- Previous people-facing roles where the emphasis has been on quality of service.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Skilled at handling and being a phenomenal partner
- Good at translating ‘techno-speak’ in to “amateur's” terms
- Exhibit composure under pressure
- Proficiency in the following: English and Mandarin to support customers in respective countries
Lead a team to deliver outstanding pre and post sales customer service around Apple’s product lines. Set the right goal, targets and expectations for the frontline team to follow, own the team to achieve excellent customer happiness, business results and service related KPIs. Ensure the scheduling adherence and efficiency in the team. Generate reporting and performance data from different resources. Analyze business trends to facilitate key business decisions. Identify and close the gaps in process, training, communication which can impact the customer experience. Handle tough customer critical issue from frontline agents. Hire, retain and develop the top talents, ensure the team morale.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or College degree
- *We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. *We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.