Retail Network Project Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making an impact, joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Join Apple's Retail Network & Infrastructure team, within the Information Systems and Technology group, as a Technical Project Manager. Be involved in challenging and fast paced projects, that support Apple's retail business by providing on-time delivery of a robust network for retail stores. You support this team, with focus in Asia to manage multiple projects on time and within budget, while using critical thinking to improve the overall program. You will work with business partners, technical teams and multiple vendors during the full project lifecycle, coordinating procurement, delivery and on site visits. This role will identify and mitigate risk, maintain good tracking of issue logs, reconcile vendor quotes, monitor progress against timeline as they drive key milestones. Conduct retrospectives, upon project completion, in order to better deliver the next project. Be customer focused and flexible. Build solid relationships with business partners, and technical teams and all our vendors to ensure project success.
- 5 years of overall IT Infrastructure project management experience
- Understanding of network concepts and terminologies, including but not limited to TCP/IP, VPNs, VLANs, routing, and switching
- Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to coordinate with multiple technical and business partner teams
- Strong experience in multiple vendor management
- Experience in process improvement
- Self-driven, highly motivated, innovative and have a proven track record of managing concurrent projects
- Able to assess & mitigate risk, manage change, adapt and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Result-oriented and organized
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate Ownership and Leadership
- Proficient in basic office applications on Mac environment, as well as Excel and web conference meetings
- Familiarity with telecom provisioning, a plus
- Familiarity with construction projects, including architectural drawings, a plus
• Lead the end-to-end planning, execution, monitoring, and delivery of technology projects, adhering to project scope, timelines, and budgets. • Managing the daily operational and tactical aspects of various aspects of the projects, installing routers, switches, virtualized firewalls, and wireless access point devices, developing project plan and schedule.. • Collaborate closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders to gather project requirements, define objectives, and establish project deliverables. • Foster clear communication and collaboration among project team members, ensuring all stakeholders are informed of project progress, challenges, and achievements. Key stakeholders to include IT design and standards, infrastructure design, construction, equipment/installation vendors etc. • Create detailed project plans, outlining tasks, dependencies, milestones, and resource allocation, using project management tools and methodologies. • Facilitate project meetings, discussions, and decision-making processes, while maintaining comprehensive project documentation, including meeting minutes and action items. • Monitor project performance using appropriate metrics and reporting tools, and take corrective actions as necessary to keep projects on track. • Ensure that project deliverables meet quality standards, technical specifications, and align with organizational goals.
Education & Experience
- • Experience in global projects a plus.
- • Presentation and Metrics skills.
- • Experience in creating blueprints for projects.
- • Tracking and analyzing productivity and costing.
- • Able to “read” the corporate culture and adapt strategy to be most effective.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.