SAP Financials Engineering Project Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making an impact, joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Do you want to be part of a team critical to the success of Apple? Are you an SAP Techno Functional expert who is passionate for using state-of-the- technology to solve complex business problems? Can you work independently but are also great team player? We're looking for you! The Engineering Project Manager will work with global multi-functional IT teams and business community to drive, implement and optimize SAP based Finance enterprise solutions at Apple.
- Overall 7+ years of SAP ECC FICO and/or SAP S/4 Financial Accounting Implementation and Support experience. Technical knowledge and hands-on experience implementing core Finance modules in S/4 HANA and/ or SAP ECC like GL, AP, AR, Asset Accounting, FSCM, Controlling, Treasury etc
- Familiarity with DevSecOps methodologies, Cloud Application development (SAP Cloud Platform / BTP or Others) as well as Mobile App (SDKs etc) development
- Conversant in building integrated solutions using EAI technologies, EDI, APIs, Web Services etc involving non-SAP apps and technologies
- Familiar with UX design (using Fiori, Java or others), and building dashboards and other analytics solutions
- Experience working in large, heterogeneous and highly automated application landscapes
- Flexibility to work and build positive relationships with diverse, global and multi-vendor teams across different geos
- Good communication skills and ability to independently engage diverse partner groups like business managers as well as application teams
- Ability to learn and incorporate concepts of performance engineering and automation in application design and deployment
You will work in global high performing project teams that develop and implement enterprise application solutions, in line with Apple’s Project Management Methodology. You will perform some or all of the following: • Work closely with global and cross functional IT teams to design, build and deploy integrated IT solutions • Collaborate with SMEs and users to drive innovation, and deliver complete end-to-end user experience • Participate in all project phases of analysis, design, development, deployment as well as BAU ongoing support
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.