Education Leadership & Learning Executive
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! This is a highly strategic role that requires working across complex environments, inspiring others, and making effective business decisions. Communicating with clarity is essential, as is the ability to form strong relationships with education customers and cross-functionally at Apple. Knowledge of educational structures and policies must be significant in both breadth and depth. An understanding of change management and a track record as an influencer are essential to success.
- Extraordinary knowledge of the K-12 education market and a deep understanding of effective classroom technology.
- Experience in an educational leadership role. School Board leadership level preferred.
- Experience in business development.
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills; able to motivate and inspire others.
- Proactive; takes initiative and challenges the status quo.
- Solid understanding of the Apple ecosystem.
As an Education Leadership & Learning Executive, you will drive market share with pedagogical system leaders to ignite learning outcomes and priorities. This role will serve as a trusted advisor to education leaders helping them transform teaching and learning with Apple products and services at scale. Design and implement pedagogical sales strategies from end to end. You will develop innovative projects to drive adoption and implementation of Apple Education’s solutions with a focus on collaboration and on the customer.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required - Master's degree or Doctorate preferred