Software Integration Engineer
Culver City, California, United States
Software and Services
Apples products and platforms enrich the lives of millions of people and have changed the way we do business on a planetary scale. Apples success depends on the innovations of its incredibly talented engineering and design group. If you want be part of innovations that change the world then we want to talk with you. The Audio & Media Technologies (AMT) team provides the audio foundation across all of Apple's innovative products, including iPhone/iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Apple Watch, macOS, and the new VisionOS, as well as developer support via numerous system frameworks. The team is seeking an experienced integration engineer to support the daily integration workflow, as well as the maintenance and expansion of the CI tool running on Apples internal cloud infrastructure. This includes: automation services for embedded platforms, developing python software supporting the tooling, managing the team’s large source control system and numerous software releases across multiple platforms.
- 5+ years of SW development and/or system integration experience
- Expert level Python programmer
- Highly competent with git version control system
- Possess a deep understanding of Software testing and QA methodologies
- Creative thinking and strong problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience investigating and triaging software build failures
- Thrives in a dynamic, collaborative team environment
As a software integration engineer, you will work closely with the software engineering, build automation, and quality assurance teams, and duties will include handling build, integration and submission of the team’s various projects into the numerous software releases of Apple’s various platforms. A successful candidate will also be involved in the design, enhancement, and automation of source code integration processes, and contributing to our CI tool to support engineering and QA teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience required.
- - Experience in shell scripting a plus
- - Experience with PostgreSQL, SQL Alchemy, Flask, Django a plus
- - Experience with Xcode a plus