SAP Cloud Platform Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s IS&T manages key business and technical infrastructure at Apple -- how online orders are placed, the customer experience with technology in our retail stores, how much network capacity we need around the world and much more. The SAP Global Systems team within IS&T runs the Operations and Financial transactional platform that powers all of Apple functions like Sales, Manufacturing, Distribution and Financials We are establishing a centralized team to support Landscape Modernization applying SAP Business Technology Platform, AWS and other cloud solutions. You will partner with functional, technical and security teams to understand cloud adoption challenges, work through application onboarding and provide solutions that can be adopted widely. We are looking for a candidate with sound technical knowledge and skills in delivering large scale complex cloud native software solutions deployed on cloud platforms (e.g. SAP BTP, AWS, GCP). As teams embrace SAP BTP and other cloud technologies, we need a strong technical architect to define governance, framework, integrations and guidelines. You will draw on your past experience to offer them a recommenced approach. In the process you will also need to solve for nuances specific to each software application with a view to provide a common framework as much as possible. We need someone to take charge and become responsible to resolve outcomes and feel a personal stake in paving the way for the teams you engage. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who has the skill to own initiatives and a passion to work in a highly integrated global solution platform! Join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist!
- Uses a quantitative approach (modeling, iterative prototyping, analysis, tools) to architect and develop robust secure high-performance cloud services that meet demanding goals.
- Hands on experience with SAP BTP or AWS or GCP.
- Must have led large cloud native projects in the capacity of Technical Lead & Architect.
- Experience with Cloud Native Platforms, K8s, Docker, or Cloud Foundry(CF) in the public cloud.
- Experience with micro-services, Event-driven/reactive programming framework using Kafka or Solace PubSub+ or Apache Flink.
- Experience in integration technologies and frameworks using SAP API Management or Apigee and SAP CPI is a huge plus
- Experience in modern security protocols such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, JWT, Kerberos, TLS/SSL, SAML.
- Work under high-reaching schedules and with multi-functional teams to achieve large initiatives
- Design and develop architectures for cloud-native applications by applying the appropriate design principles - Work with multi-functional team for integrations and data needs. - Develop, leverage, and advocate cloud reference architectures to be applied by the application development teams - Design and implement cloud-native architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the organization and with appropriate security controls in place. - Create and maintain architecture diagrams for solutions, networks, application process flows, and traffic flow maps. - Develop prototypes and POCs to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems. - Own and review work for accuracy, quality, application performance and completeness. - Keep up to date with the latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value with the development teams. - Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security. - We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Related field with a minimum of 5-6 years technical experience in meaningful areas.