SAP Application Engineer (S/4HANA), Enterprise Systems
Culver City, California, United States
Software and Services
Apple's Global IS&T Technical organization is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated SAP S/4 Application Engineer to join the SAP Development Team. Apple has one of the largest, most sophisticated, and most complex SAP landscapes in the world. You will join a team of developers to build reliable, scalable, and secure solutions to power all Apple functions such as Sales, Retail, Finance, Services, and Operations. You will be responsible for the design, development, and deployment of on-premise and cloud enterprise solutions using a combination of SAP technologies and platforms. The candidate must have practical experience creating and building enterprise-grade solutions.
- 8+ years of experience in building, extending, and operating solutions developed using ABAP (RICEFW, OData, and other integration techniques)
- Hands-on experience with Application Programming on SAP S/4HANA including restful application programming, core data services, code pushdown, etc.
- Hands-on experience with S/4HANA implementation (Brownfield experience)
- In-depth experience in software development and architecture with an awareness of secure programming
- Experience with analysis, design, development, and implementation of enterprise solutions
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and standard methodologies for the full software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
- Experience with SAP EWM including implementation is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP technologies/frameworks such as SAPUI5, Fiori, CAP, and SAP BTP Services is a plus
Attend architecture review meetings and help design scalable, reliable, and secure enterprise solutions Handle project activities including scope, conflicting priorities, issue escalations, and status reporting Develop re-useable and flexible technical frameworks/architecture for future projects Be capable of delivering high-quality SAP solutions within a dynamic environment and within challenging timelines Must be able to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities Be at the forefront of exploring and learning new technologies/frameworks Must have the ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively Must have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to drive issue resolution across teams Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and sensitive to established schedules and scopes Must possess excellent collaborative and interpersonal communication skills Should demonstrate flexibility to work with multi-regional teams across different timezones
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent.