Senior Software Automation Engineer Apple Services Engineering
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
- Experience testing iOS applications.
- Experience with the Apple software and hardware ecosystem.
- Experience testing cloud-based, client/server and/or RESTful API technologies.
- Python/Swift/UI Automation Experience with desktop or mobile apps.
- Proficiency in manual/UI testing and willingness to engage in both
- Must have a solid understanding of SQA methodologies and practices.
- Proven bug detection and regression skills.
- Experience reporting and tracking bugs and third-party issues.
- Extensive use of QA tools and networking tools.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams to coordinate testing responsibilities.
- Ability to lead projects and contribute as part of a team.
You will be joining a team dedicated to delivering the best in class music experience for our customers. Your main focus will be ensuring the quality of our music applications as well as interoperability with the entire Apple Music ecosystem. You will be responsible for defining test approaches and plans for assigned functional areas, growing our current test cases and executing required tests. You will own complete functional areas and must be able to define qualification strategies, as well as execute functionality, compatibility, integration and reliability testing for applications that are part of a sophisticated mobile, desktop, web and cloud client/server ecosystem. You are a self-motivated, dynamic and detail-oriented individual with a strong technical background and excellent black box testing skills. In addition, this position requires an individual able to contribute at a high level in a fast-paced cross functional team environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.