SAP Cloud Architect
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, ser- vices, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We are establishing a centralized team to support Landscape Modernization utilizing SAP Business Technology Platform, AWS and other cloud solutions. You will partner with functional, technical and security teams to understand cloud adoption challenges, work through application onboarding and provide solutions that can be adopted widely. The ideal candidate is someone with a consistent track record, sound technical knowledge and skills in delivering large scale complex cloud native software solutions deployed on cloud platforms (e.g. SAP BTP, AWS, GCP). As teams embrace SAP Business Technology Platform and other cloud technologies, we need a strong technical architect to define governance, framework, integrations and guidelines. You will draw on your past experience to offer them a recommenced approach. In the process you will also need to solve for nuances specific to each software application with a view to provide a common framework as much as possible. We need someone to take charge and become responsible to resolve outcomes and feel a personal stake in paving the way for the teams you engage!
- Uses a quantitative approach (modeling, iterative prototyping, analysis, tools) to architect and develop robust secure high performance cloud services that meet demanding goals.
- Proven hands-on experience with SAP BTP or AWS or GCP.
- Must have led large cloud native projects in the capacity of Technical Lead & Architect.
- Experience with Cloud Native Platforms, K8s, Docker, or Cloud Foundry(CF) in the public cloud.
- Experience with micro-services, Event-driven/reactive programming framework leveraging Kafka or Solace PubSub+ or Apache Flink.
- Experience in modern security protocols such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, JWT, Kerberos, TLS/SSL, SAML is a must.
- Experience in integration technologies and frameworks leveraging SAP API Management or Apigee and SAP CPI is a big plus
• Design and develop architectures for cloud-native applications by applying the appropriate design principles • Work with multi-functional team for integrations and data needs. • Develop, leverage, and advocate cloud reference architectures to be utilized by the application development teams • Design and implement cloud-native architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the organization and with appropriate security controls in place. • Create and maintain architecture diagrams for solutions, networks, application process flows, and traffic flow maps. • Develop prototypes and POCs to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems. • Own and review work for accuracy, quality, application performance and completeness. • Keep up to date with the latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value with the development teams. • Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security. • Work under ambitious schedules and with multi-functional teams to achieve large initiatives
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.