Cloud Platform DevOps Engineer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Does the prospect of working with top engineering talent get you charged up? Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! Think platform-as-product! Our team delivers great developer experiences to our Program, Project and Development teams through curated set of tools, capabilities and processes offered through our Internal Developer Platform. We automate infrastructure operations, support complex service abstractions, build flexible workflows and curate a frictionless ecosystem that enables end-to-collaboration to help drive productivity and engineering velocity.
- Experience working on Cloud Native DevOps, SRE and Platform functions
- Experience designing, building, and maintain scalable and reliable infrastructure solutions in cloud environments; AWS/GCP
- Experience supporting complex customer facing systems in an 24-7 uptime environment of distributed systems
- Ability to build, understand and utilize monitoring and observability for highly available and resilient platform operations
- Automation focus for operational efficiency - designing and implementing automation processes for repeatable and consistent service deployments for small and large scale applications
- A strong sense of ownership. Good critical thinking & interpersonal skills to work successfully across diverse business and technical & cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of on-prem and cloud based hybrid architectures and infrastructure concepts
- Good understanding of common authentication schemes, certificates, secrets and protocols
Work with a team of DevOps and SRE engineers to understand complex application hosting patterns such as hybrid cloud. Ensure the seamless integration of development and operations processes, promoting efficiency, scalability, and reliability throughout our software delivery lifecycle. Understand processes to improve incident coordination among Apple teams. Keep up to date with the latest technologies and tools in DevOps and SRE space and champion adoption. Build monitoring solutions to help with actionable and proactive insights. Help measure availability, latency, and overall system health. Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance platform reliability, performance, and security.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.