SW Engineer- visionOS
Herzliya, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Software and Services
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity, and thus we treat all applicants fairly and equally. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
- Experience & proficiency in C++
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Shown ability to meet deadlines and drive results while prioritizing many priorities under tight timeframes.
- Experience in SwiftUI / Swift / Objective C - Advantage.
In this role, you will be working on core frameworks in visionOS, and will have the chance to create software that directly impacts the way both developers and customers get along with our products. Doing so, you will be working closely with the most innovative teams at Apple which has significant contribution to future products' success.
Education & Experience
B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent field.