Lead ASCs - Sales
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As a Lead ASC, you are responsible for sales development and operations in your territory. You manage all the Apple authorised partners in your region, and you build influential and collaborative business relationships with multi-brand point of sale. You establish and implement sales target at store level based on potential and growth objectives. Experience of handling similar Retail POS sales and customer experience role is valuable. You are persuasive, engaging, confident and have strong communication skills with an ability to network and influence. We are hiring for multiple roles across - Bangalore and Chennai .
- Experience of account management and channel sales.
- 5+ years of work experience as field ASM.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at communicating. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for what you believe in.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and are comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and be responsible for the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- Believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a futurist and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths and areas of improvements, and are open to feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not crucial and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- Strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a positive attitude and don't give up in the face of resistance or setbacks. You find a away. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable and long term value for customers and partners.
- Adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
Leading account level plans and managing sales operations and business objectives in the specified territory. We develop account plans that align Apple and the partner’s growth strategies to expand adoption of the Apple ecosystem. - We effectively achieve plans by collaborating with Sales Operations, Authorised Reseller teams and strategic partners. Through working closely with our reseller’s sales force, we capture their hearts and minds for Apple. - We use sales programs, enablement tools, and training to develop partner capabilities. We regularly assess and communicate the strength and efficiency of the partnership. - We identify new business opportunities and support them through closure. We make certain that any client issues and/or concerns are raised and addressed. - We share status, progress and facilitate sales activity across the reseller and Apple sales teams.