Quality Manager - SAP Test Automation - Business Process Reengineering (Bangalore / Hyderabad)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our team is looking for a Quality Manager - SAP Test Automation to join our Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) group and help drive the QA vision for Test Automation for key platforms and applications.
- Overall experience of 12+ years including 7+ years hands-on test automation experience with Worksoft Certify
- 3+ years of People Management experience
- Strong experience in automating test cases for web-based and SAP applications with Worksoft Certify
- Proficient in architecting test automation, frameworks, building testable and modular code and build infrastructure.
- Familiarity with other tools like Selenium and programming languages like Java & Python will be good to have.
- Experience in SAP Testing with good understanding of Supply Chain Processes
- Experience in testing/test management of S/4 Hana Implementations.
- Background in setting up, leading & Managing test automation teams
- Experience in QA for highly scalable, distributed and high performance platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of QA automation methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases and test automation strategies
- Extremely detail oriented, committed to the highest quality of work you're doing
- Experience in presenting executive level briefs for business reviews, forecast delivery schedules and risk mitigations
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, senior leadership and globally dispersed partners
- Deep Inquisitive mind and ability to bring in change.
As Quality Manager - SAP Test Automation, we look forward to your helping with two goals : to ensure deliverables meet the highest quality standard defined by process and to provide feedback to improve both process & specifications thereby ensuring a continuous improvement cycle. - Recruit, train, and setup a strong Automation Engineering team. - Lead, coach and mentor Test Automation engineers - Communication and co-ordination with globally distributed teams - Work closely with internal organizations, project teams and Stakeholders to develop schedules, execute on plans and deliver high quality products - Enhance Quality Assurance processes, environments, tools and frameworks - Act as a strong advocate for quality in the product development process for software engineering - Champion Apple’s dedication to providing extraordinary user experience and drives the team to work towards this shared goal. - Uphold Apple’s ethical and moral standards while working with internal and external partners. - Form the team on the foundation of excellence, professional growth, inclusivity and respect.
Education & Experience
Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering from a premier school