Technical Project Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Operations and Supply Chain
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Manufacturing Design team enables the mass production of Apple's entire product line from iPhones, iPads and MacBooks to the Mac Pro, AppleTV and Apple Watch. Part of the magic that makes all of this possible is a robust set of applications and systems designed and developed by Apple that support the production of a product from prototype to announcement and beyond. As a Technical Project Manager, you'll play a crucial role in implementing software solutions to enhance Apple Enclosure level manufacturing process and the wider Apple Manufacturing Design organization. Your contribution will ensure that our operational needs are met, fostering increased efficiency, simplicity, cost savings, quality, standardization, and scalability.
- We are looking for someone with below qualifications:
- Proven skills in project management, with the ability to guide and coordinate diverse teams and external partners.
- Experience in manufacturing traceability system, including software, hardware, networking, or MES/Shop Floor systems.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in manufacturing system (MES/SFC) implementation functions.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in working closely with quality control or supply chain functions.
- Experience in business analysis, software design, development methodologies, and system architecture.
- Proficiency in data extraction, cleaning, and mining for data analysis.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, multi-functional team environment.
- Collaborate with ODM partners to establish Apple Manufacturing Traceability solution. - Engage with cross-functional teams, including quality, engineering, supply chain, and software, to ensure alignment of requirements and system design. - Work alongside other teams to design IT solutions to address operational problems. - Develop a deep understanding of the production processes and operational challenges. - Simplify complex issues and deliver clear and concise information. - Negotiate with ODM partners to define project scope, schedule, and deliverables, estimate technical efforts, and identify risks prior to implementation - Foster and maintain strong relationships with key users and partners.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or at least 5 years of relevant experience in industry software consulting or implementation.
- - Proficiency in data analysis tools such as SQL, Python, and Tableau.
- - PMP or 6 Sigma certification is a plus.
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.