Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, we believe new insights have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Manufacturing Systems and Infrastructure (MSI) team is an engineering organisation under product operations org. MSI team is responsible for design, development and maintain software tools, services and applications required to efficiently run manufacturing operations at factory. As an iOS Developer with MSI team, you will work closely with our product quality management and operations test engineering teams to design, develop, and maintain high-quality iOS applications. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the entire app development lifecycle, from concept to delivery, and gain hands-on experience in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Full Stack mobile application developer who possesses a passion for application design, development and testing.
- Experience with iOS/ MacOS Frameworks - i.e Swift, Objective-C etc.
- Experience with REST web services, microservices architecture and developing highly. available and scalable applications/services.
- Deep understanding of multi-thread system software design & development.
- Experience with Containerization, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Deep understanding of Test Driven Development.
- Familiar with test and deployment strategies (A/B testing, blue-green environments).
- Possess a solid grasp of CI/CD and SDLC/TDLC concepts: code review standard methodologies, code coverage analysis, unit testing, continuous test, and delivery
- Ability to work in a Lean/Agile environment.
- Good understanding of networking and related protocols and the fundamentals (HTTP, DNS, TLS).
- Highly motivated, self-starter and a disciplined, go-getter.
- NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Java Frameworks - i.e. Spring Boot etc.
- Desirable to have experience in Python and Machine Learning.
- Experience with data stream processing, data platforms at scale and distributed systems i.e. Spark, Kafka, Hadoop. Understanding of mobile performance optimization.
- Published apps on the App Store or a portfolio of personal projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and objectives. - Design, develop, and maintain iOS applications.. - Implement user interfaces and features that enhance the user experience. - Collaborate with UX/UI designers to ensure the application's visual and interactive elements meet user expectations. - Conduct thorough testing to identify and fix bugs, ensuring the quality and reliability of the applications. - Stay up-to-date with the latest iOS development trends and technologies.
Education & Experience
- Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent field with of 3 - 6 years hands-on programming experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.