Software Engineer (Partner Engineering) - Ops BPR India Insight Engineering
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Software and Services
Do you want to join a team that is critical to the success of Apple? Become a part of the team responsibility for the data collection (in ExaBytes) and reporting for all of Apple’s hardware products around the world. We shape the next generation of enterprise data solutions by working on cutting-edge technologies and collaborating with talented teams across Apple. Our systems enable Apple engineering and operations teams to build the next ground breaking product and deliver exceptional quality in every product we sell. You'll be joining our diverse and talented team to summarize, simplify, and solve complex problems in our global ecosystem. We advance technology by relying on each other's strengths and skills to build something bigger than ourselves. For this reason, team culture is central to our values. We value social skills and integrity as much as technical craft. We are looking for an extraordinary engineer with experience building large-scale data platforms, analytic tools and solutions which can help take our environment to the next level. The role would entail working on critical business problems along with the best tech minds in the industry. Would also involve application support and interacting with business customers for bug fixing and solving tickets. Do you excel in a high-demand setting and exceed expectations in an environment that requires time-management? The right person will prioritize tasks and complete assignments ahead of schedule. While being a great standout colleague, you will also work independently.
- 5+ years of strong full-stack development experience.
- Understanding of modern patterns for how backend code interacts with the front end systems.
- Experience in NodeJS, Python, Linux, basic Shell commands and MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience in designing and building progressive web applications using modern technologies React, Hooks, Redux-Thunk, Axios, React-router-dom, React-Virtualized and frameworks React-Redux.
- Familiarity with common programming tools such as IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, version control software, and remote deployment tools
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams, Demonstrate the ability to independently handle projects and communicate clearly with partner teams.
- Added advantage skills: Python-Flask, TypeORM
- Proficient communication and collaboration skills.
Customer-oriented mindset with a focus on delivering quality support and ensuring high customer satisfaction. Interact with end-users to understand, clarify, and document issues, as well as to provide updates on issue resolution progress. Debug and analyze application code to identify and resolve bugs, errors, or other issues impacting performance. Provide operations support, fix, debug and upgrade software. Excellent communication skills to convey technical information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. Envision the functional and non-functional requirements to create solutions either newly or build on top of existing tools. Ability to define technologies, patterns and prototype solutions for new requirements to materialise it as a well-functioning project. Build the front end of applications through appealing visual design. Use test-driven development to ensure responsiveness, consistency and efficiency. Collaborate with other team members to build technical solutions that meet customer needs.
Education & Experience
BE / BTech or Masters degree in computer science or information management from a premier school