Analog Design Engineer
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a forward-thinking and unusually hardworking IC Designer. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every single day. Architect, Design and Productize Analog ICs passionate about ADC/DAC.
- - Strong proven track record of taking chips to production
- - Deep knowledge of transistor operation and device physics as applied to analog design
- - Deep knowledge of mixed signal design techniques (e.g. small signal circuit analysis, noise analysis, feedback loop theory, sampled process)
- - Extensive hands-on experience in behavioral modeling
- - Knowledge in lab testing would be an advantage
- Experiences in the following would be desired:
- - Experience in Matlab/Simulink/VerilogA modeling
- - Static timing analysis tools such as Nanotime or Primetime.
In this role, the key responsibilities are the following but not limited to: Development of high performance ADC Drive the layout activity Define production and characterization test plans Run post-layout and validate top level integration Review lab measurement
Education & Experience
PhD/Masters Degree in Electric Engineering with relevant experience.