App Store | App Store Business Manager, Pan-Europe
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Software and Services
The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iMessage and Mac customers. The team is seeking a dynamic, passionate individual to join us to lead App Store business relationships with developers based in Italy and Eastern Europe You will have a passion for technology, and experience in handling relationships.
- Do you have the below skills? We want to hear from you!
- Deep passion for apps and mobile technology.
- Extensive experience across a meaningful function, including business development, partnership management, product management or business analysis.
- Deep knowledge across varying methods of monetisation, with a great focus on subscriptions.
- Vast knowledge of the mobile app and content landscape both locally and internationally.
- Passion for and understanding of Apple brand and products.
- Comfortable delivering against tight and sometimes shifting deadlines.
- Extraordinary social and relationship-building interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with international peers collaboratively across timezones.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- An ability to analyse and communicate results clearly and effectively to leaders with proficiency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- You are creative and resourceful and know how to think different.
In this role, you will: - Run and expand business relationships with existing and prospective partners in the app developer and publisher space. - Define the strategy and manage the apps business in close collaboration with the local & global management teams. - Be aware of upcoming and ongoing releases and collaborate with editorial and marketing to execute promotional campaigns. - Identify new markets trends, business opportunities as well as key relationships to be developed. - Inspire the App Store editorial team to craft the best experience while featuring the best apps available.
Education & Experience
BA/BSc degree in a related field is a plus.
- This position is based in Milan, Italy Travel across Europe is often needed.
- Fluency in English and Italian is required. Additional languages are valued.