Apple Support Business & Education Area Manager (Home base)
Support and Service
You know what it takes to encourage a team to create an incredible customer experience with every interaction. You are able to coach, mentor and guide a group of Team Managers, providing help when they need it and bringing out their very best. If you are ready to inspire and lead, join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. As an Apple Support Area Manager, you would be responsible for leading multiple teams of Apple Support Team Managers and have direct accountability and ownership for the team’s results. In this role, you are accountable for service quality, staffing productivity, efficiency and ensuring consistent world-class customer satisfaction. You would achieve a high standard of excellence by demonstrating mastery in functional areas, anticipating broader business needs and translating strategic goals into tactical plans.
- Proficiency in English and Japanese
- Experience managing a customer/technical support team in a contact centre
- Knowledge of call center management tools such as Network Queue call routing, ACDs, call tracking systems, internet technology and reporting and core call centre metrics
- Experience managing cross functional or cross site groups
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience managing managers or supervisors
- Experience balancing coaching and development with administrative tasks
- Dedication to the success and development of employees
- A genuine love for customers and a proven history of driving customer impacting change.
- Experience in working with human resources areas of the business that are pertinent to employee management
At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when talented people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, impress, engage and inspire. We focus on all the small details to have the biggest impact. As an Area Manager you will be responsible for managing a group of Team Managers that support our Advisors that provide focused customer/technical support for Apple products/services. Responsibilities include : - Group/business level consulting, recommending strategic direction and operational strategies, contributions to policy planning, program development, staffing, strategy and budget planning, identify trends and forecast business needs. - Communicate to direct and extended team, ensuring delivery and understanding of the message. - Effectively execute on management and administrative tasks such as holding staff meetings, conducting regular one-on-one’s, hiring, development of employee performance management, defining goals and expectations for direct staff, and calibration between sites. - Work with other Apple Support Area Managers on initiatives to improve aspects of the business. - Drive operational improvements, improve customer satisfaction, share best practices, seek & take action on improvement opportunities.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred To learn more about opportunities at Apple, visit https://www.apple.com/jobs/jp/ Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- This position is home based and you can work anywhere from Japan.
- Home office requirement
- quiet work space
- reliable internet connection
- work station that meets ergonomics standard