Business Development Manager, Japan Content & Services
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Apple is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to develop and manage partnerships with 3rd parties, such as telecom operators, to distribute and market Apple Services including Apple Music. This is an opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing businesses at Apple. Apple’s Content & Services team is seeking an experienced, thoughtful and entrepreneurial individual with a passion for media and entertainment, to help drive the ongoing growth of its services business. This is a newly created opportunity that is looking for someone that enjoys building great relationships in a fast paced, fun and dynamic working environment!
- Minimum 10 years experience working in senior Commercial and/or Business Development roles.
- Understanding of Apple’s subscription services.
- Understanding of the disruptive changes digital content is undergoing and passion to make an impact in growing and developing Apple’s service business.
- Excellent business development, negotiation and partnership management skills.
- Proven track record working in international, cross-functional teams and a fast-growing environment.
- Ability to successfully engage with senior partner stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- You will seek opportunities to grow Apple Services subscriptions through partnerships in various verticals not limited to retail, telco, financial as examples. - Build business cases and models that meet services, hardware and 3rd party goals - Collaborate cross functionally to secure the support of Marketing, Finance, Operations, and other stakeholders. - Identify and prioritise partners; Engage with senior partner management - Take advantage of the greenfield opportunity to ideate new initiatives that drive the exponential growth of any or all Apple services.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related subject, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- - Demonstrate a huge passion and energy for your work, that will enable you to help drive amazing partnerships and relationships
- - Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills