Technical Internship: Siri Development Engineer in Test
Kanagawa, Kanagawa-ken, Japan
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile and desktop computing, create groundbreaking technology to support large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence and work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri team at Apple as the Siri Development Engineer in Test, Intern. You will design and build tools and automation in support of qualifying Siri features. This is a fast-paced role with high visibility, impact and helping to build the most advanced systems in the industry.
- Computer Science or equivalent major
- Java or Python experience
- Familiarity with iOS, macOS, shell scripting, and terminal
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated and pro-active with proven creative, problem solving, and critical thinking capabilities.
This position requires someone with the passion for Quality Engineering in support of delivering high quality products to Apple Customers, as well as, being a great partner with Product Engineering teams in establishing solid Automation and test frameworks. We also need a strong candidate that can work cross-functionally to understand the challenges and to design, review proposals and build solutions. You will gain a wealth of experience in the Quality Engineering team in being exposed to all teams, tools, and technologies. You should join the Apple Siri Quality Engineering team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product and learn within a great team environment.
Education & Experience
Obtaining B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- - Creating test automation scripts and test tools
- - Experience with client and server side testing and development
- - Experience with mobile automation testing tools such as Appium, Cucumber and Calabash
- - Experience with logging and debugging tools including Splunk
- - Experience with writing test cases and test plans
- - Familiarity with CI/CD automation tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- - Experience in testing and debugging remote server API requests or other protocols
- - Previous internship experience in a large scale company relating to AI/ML or Assistants