Area Sales Manager, Consumer Sales
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products—they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We collaborate with our Reseller partners to grow their business by accelerating the adoption of Apple’s ecosystem. We’re here to ensure that business operations run seamlessly, that Apple’s merchandising standards are met, and that the Apple customer experience is delivered within our Reseller partner stores.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- You know yourself—you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities—but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people—up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to contribute to your team.
- You enjoy a collaborative environment with open dialogue and debate. You empower your teammates to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you are eager to step up to the plate and bring your knowledge to the table.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities—with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, persistently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique—but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and be responsible for the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You strive for quality in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs,
- or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- Apple and third party solutions seek sophisticated business problems in simple and innovative ways. You build competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly craft the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not crucial and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- Run and grow the business to achieve sales targets: build and execute plans in your stores through the partner teams, analyze results and share insights. - Ensure delivery of uniquely Apple customer experiences throughout your stores by partnering with all levels of the store teams. - Educate, mentor, and encourage Reseller store teams to become specialists on product knowledge, influencing skills and business operations to increase adoption of Apple hardware, software, and services. - Ensure Apple’s distinct dedication to merchandising excellence is delivered throughout your territory.
Education & Experience
High School diploma or equivalent—College or University degree preferred. Retail sales & managing experience (+5 years)
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.