Channel Business Development Manager, Enterprise and Education
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We are looking for an experienced Channel Business Development Manager to accelerate business development opportunities with our Enterprise and Education (E&E) reseller partners in Malaysia. Are you ready to do your life's best work here at Apple? The personal adoption of iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch by business, government and education users has driven a wave of change that is unprecedented. Apple’s E&E customers are demanding new applications suites, new workflows and new ways of thinking from their technology partners. Our reseller partners have a significant role to play in supporting this change and so you are passionate about developing partner capabilities beyond just selling the device.
- Experience in sales, account management, commercial or partner development.
- Fluent in sales operational responsibilities such as account management, account or territory planning, pipeline building, opportunity management and formal meetings such as quarterly business reviews.
- Confident and articulate, with a clear ability to influence others, learn quickly and navigate diverse and demanding partners with extraordinary presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Validated experience in delivering successful outcomes through internal and external collaboration.
- A deep knowledge of Apple products is not mandatory, but is preferred.
- APPLE VALUES
- Ability to work well in groups and without routine direct supervision.
- Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- Deliver more than the customer expects.
- Be dependable and reliable – follow-up quickly and consistently.
- Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanor.
- Your role is to understand and share our incredibly deep product story, link it to our values and inspire our resellers to think and act differently. You will provide the highest level of customer service to our priority reseller partners, ensuring they have access to the latest enablement tools and sales assets and effectively articulate the Why Apple proposition so that the benefits are clear. - You will conduct strategic account planning sessions with Apple’s most significant resellers in the region, present your account plans to Apple leadership team and handle progress through reseller quarterly business planning sessions. - You will actively scour the market for new reseller partners, expand geographic coverage, identify new partners for Mac and qualify the open channel opportunity where relevant. - Within the E&E team, you will assist the customer sales team with following up on POs once they have been logged by a reseller partner. You will align on the status of the country’s customer leads and deal pipeline with the customer on a weekly basis. Coordination with the Field Programs and Partnerships team will centre around executing scalable initiatives and demand generation activities for the reseller channel. - In addition, you will work cross-functionally with the training and enablement team to up skill critical partners, reseller operations to fulfil supply, the credit team to ensure smooth execution, finance for special pricing requests, and country sales team for ‘One Apple’ distributor and reseller account management. - Success is significant growth in Apple’s sales volumes across all lines of business from our reseller channel. You are accountable for signing up and leading a critical mass of reseller partners to fulfil the end-customer demands of scale and scope. - Your sales record will be extraordinary, your attitude dynamic yet flexible and your ability to lead and innovate of the highest order. - Above all, you are adaptable, thrive on making the complex simple and deal with ambiguity with ease.
Education & Experience
A relevant degree is preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.