Apple Support Field Service Channel Manager
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! As part of the worldwide Apple Support organisation, this position supports our Apple Service channel providers throughout New Zealand. It is responsible for the day to day account management and performance of the various authorised service provider channels such as our Apple Authorised Service Providers (AASP), tele-communication partners, enterprise customers, national retailers, direct consumer and onsite service partners. In addition the role oversees the management of the outsourced Apple repair centre located in Auckland.
- 4-6 years of operations w in a fast-paced service organisation, either within a major vendor environment or in a direct customer repair service management role
- Excellent planning, organisation and interpersonal skills with a strong focus on driving for results
- Capable of making decisions in a fast pace environment
- Experience in a technology environment within a service organisation
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the telecommunications, IT & mobile device markets and ecosystems
- Solid knowledge of New Zealand Consumer Guarantee Act
- Passion for delivering excellent customer experience in an after sales environment is pivotal to this role
- Intermediate/advanced expertise with industry standard tools (e.g: Keynote, Pages, Microsoft Excel etc)
- Experience with Apple channels either in pre or post sales role would also be an advantage
- Excellent presentation, product demonstration, and written skill
- Ability to travel within New Zealand and to Australia is a requirement
You will support our service providers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved, whilst ensuring that the facilitation of repairs provided by all Service Providers is aligned with Apple Support's service quality & procedures. You will uphold compliance of Apple procedures and contractual terms with the service provider channel in NZ and partner with them to enable them to achieve the service metric goals. This is all to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction whilst maintaining a high level of compliance to Apple’s service programs ultimately leading to the best possible value for Apple being secured. STRATEGIES AND OBJECTIVES: You will work with senior managers within Apple to establish strategic plans and objectives for the NZ service business You will work closely with regional support functions & teams to deliver the best possible customer experience for Apple customers Develop and maintain strategic service plans to ensure we meet our service goals for customer satisfaction, procedural compliance whilst supporting our sales objectives from a finished goods perspective CHANNEL MANAGEMENT: Manage the existing service providers to identify any service improvement opportunities and implement any new service strategies Organise quarterly business reviews with strategic accounts - reviewing all service metrics, set and agree on goals and actions, ensure documentation and hold review meetings Analyse customer service issues with current delivery systems to develop new and enhanced programs and service improvement methodologies Manage channel strategy execution with your accounts and conduct regular reviews to measure and evaluate service performance and identify areas for improvement PLAN AND ORGANISE EVENTS AS REQUIRED Receive feedback from Customer Satisfaction surveys (CSAT), create plans that address improvement areas and track these to the set and agreed goals with service provider Provide support to the off-shore support teams to effectively respond and resolve escalations Manage Service Provider site audits/assessments within the timeframe required, plan a schedule with service providers addressing any areas of opportunity and actions items within the Apple Support service programs framework.
Education & Experience
Ideally a BA/BS degree or similar, or MBA and a minimum of 4 to 6 years in a similar role Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.