Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. At Apple, we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have envisioned, and now can't imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be the right next step for you! We believe that collaboration is one of our key strengths, and every day we will connect you with your peers and colleagues, at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you'll contribute to our continued success, and be a key player within the function. You will join part of the Record to Report team located in Moscow, responsible for statutory and tax compliance of an Apple Russian entity, along with legal entity oversight. This is a key role in a fast-paced environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage their workload efficiently
- Self-starter who is motivated, innovative and ambitions.
- Attention to detail and proven track record to meet tight schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility.
- Ability to establish and build relationships in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong analytical skills, and should be able to evaluate, analyze and present data to a broad audience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while working independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
In this role you will be responsible for various accounting activities within the Russia entity, including : - Ensuring compliance with Russian GAAP requirements for statutory financial statements - Ensuring compliance with US GAAP for month end close - Reviewing supplier invoices for compliance and tax deductibility - Reviewing all other supporting documentation to ensure compliance - Continuous review of processes for efficiencies - Advise and participate in projects and initiatives
Education & Experience
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 5 years of proven experience in Russia accounting and tax. - Fluent in Russian and English - Excellent working knowledge of SAP, Excel and Keynote - Knowledge of financial reporting systems such as Tableau, EDW, BW, etc an advantage