Apple Territory Lead - Independent Retailers (Jeddah)
Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
As an Apple Territory Leader, you are responsible for the sales performance, customer experience, quality and advocacy in a territory across independent retail shops. You will have a deep understanding of the market, demographics, and behaviour of consumer and consumer offers within your territory in order to provide the corporate sales and marketing teams with recommendations and insights on regular basis. You are a natural leader who’s passionate about Apple and influence partners to drive sales opportunities and elevate customer experience the Apple way, where the customer is surprised and delighted in every interaction with Apple products in assigned territory. You prioritize store visits and you spend approximately 80% of your time collaborating with field staff and partners.
- 5+ years experience in commercial retail or territory sales management
- Strong ability to analyze sales data, qualitative feedback and observations to provide weekly recommendations and perspectives to corporate sales and marketing teams
- Ability to influence, negotiate, motivate and align store management and personnel to Apple’s strategic sales goals within the assigned territory
- Extraordinary solution based selling, mentorship and presentation skills
- Validated executive presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent verbal and written English and the local language
- High standard of values, ethics, integrity and trust
As an Apple Territory Leader, you are accountable for driving extraordinary retail business results and enhancing Apple brand awareness by: - Influencing partner store management and partner sales staff to deliver on business objectives and exceed customer expectations with an exceptional experience - Working closely with the senior store leadership to ensure sales and advocacy efforts are optimized and targets exceeded - Mentoring, coaching and role modeling for agency staff on our products, services and merchandising guidelines and delivering the Apple Customer Experience - Ensure that Apple product merchandising is consistently up to the standards and updated as required to meet brand guidelines - Building excitement about the Apple brand and product with agency staff, partner staff and management - Analyze and report regional results and trends with branded stores and district leadership team members and generate innovative ideas to improve performance - Analyze market trends and performance to the reporting manager and providing insightful recommendations on weekly basis to internal teams
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.