Legal Counsel - Saudi Arabia
Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big! The people here at Apple doesn't just build products, they build the kind of wonder that revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Apple has an exciting opportunity for a Legal Counsel to join its International Legal team based in Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Legal Counsel will join a talented, diverse and business-oriented group of lawyers that support Apple’s business across the Middle East and Africa region. As a member of the Legal Team and an integrated business partner, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of some of the most groundbreaking products in the world.
- Significant years of legal experience in a legal department of an international company or international law firm with a focus on Saudi Arabia.
- An LLM or Bar qualification from a leading institution or jurisdiction.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Business oriented and technology savvy.
- Excellent at building strong relationships.
- Thrives at being part of a team and at working cross-functionally.
- Capable of being a self-starter and to being the primary point of contact for issues relating to Saudi Arabia in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills: ability to speak-up, convince and confront ideas to get to the right decision. Capacity to communicate in clear and concise manner.
- Good judgement, hard worker, curious, creative, phenomenal attention to detail and open-minded/international culture
- Being a strong and integrated business partner and providing legal advice on a variety of complex issues and projects in Saudi Arabia with a particular focus on the regulatory space. - Draft, review and manage a wide range of legal documents. - Work cross functionally with other support functions.
Education & Experience
An LLM or Bar qualification from a leading institution or jurisdiction.
- Ready to travel on a regular basis