AppleCare iTunes Support Advisor
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you an expert in fronting customers? Would you like to join us to provide expert quality customer service to our customers?
- You are a confident and enthusiastic communicator. You have excellent Korean and English reading comprehension and written communication skills
- You will have strong organisational and administrative skills
- We are seeking a a self-starter who is highly motivated and innovative
- Possess a high stress tolerance and ability to handle challenging issues
- Fluency in Korean to support customers who are Korean speaking from respective countries within APAC Region
- Provide support to ad hoc projects whenever required
As a Support Advisor, you will provide Customer Service to Customers via phone and email on issues such as Account & Billing, downloads for purchases, gift cards, Authorisation and many other categories. - You will be tasked to follow standard guidelines and procedures to support your solutions in your responses to questions - To log all queries and enter into the database - Responses will mainly be in the form of canned/template answers but it will also require some personalization according to customer requirements and situations. - There will also be an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as quickly and effectively as possible, recognizing more complex issues and calling out accordingly. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To provide basic to moderately complex support to the customers on all iTunes related topics as mentioned above. - Account & billing issues, purchase downloads, authorisation, iTunes Gift Cards and others. - To provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all customers and show appreciation for the customers at all times - You will demonstrate excellent customer service level when helping a customer and if necessary, to call out complex issues to a more experienced advisor. - To ensure availability to handle phone and emails for a minimum of 80% of their on-line time. - Provision of timely feedback to the team manager on emerging issues or system issues.
Education & Experience
- Although experience is not essential but the following would be a distinct advantage - Preferably, you will possess previous experience in a contact centre. - An appreciation of the IT environment, preferably with our products preferred - A high level of computer literacy is preferred - Previous experience of working in an pressurized and highly goal driven environment which is target driven