Recruitment Services Project Manager (Marketing, Systems & Training)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
At Apple, we’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. We’re looking for a hands on, self motivated individual with deep subject matter expertise and proven project management experience in the areas of talent acquisition; recruitment marketing, systems and training programs. You will act as the key point of contact within the APAC region, helping to gather, clarify and prioritize the marketing, tools implementation, and training needs of our recruiting teams before engaging with our global marketing and training leads to help plan and execute against these needs. You will be an ambassador for Apple’s global recruitment organization and embrace all opportunities to innovate solutions, inspire others and drive continuous process improvement.
- 3+ years of corporate level project management experience.
- You will have proven experience in planning, managing and delivering multiple projects with varied deadlines.
- Proven ability to offer a clear and independent point of view within a strong team environment.
- You have strong interpersonal skills when interacting with internal employees, external customers and virtual team members.
- You have the ability to translate local, regional marketing requirements into actionable and relevant marketing programs.
- You are passionate about training and helping others learn.
- You have demonstrated ability to think strategically and to align strategic and operational needs with training programs.
- You are an experienced trainer/instructor with excellent facilitation skills.
- Prior Instructional design experience is a plus.
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Ideally, you should be native-level (or highly fluent) spoken/written Chinese is required to support the respective countries
- Prior experience with Apple procedures and systems preferred.
- You have a demonstrated ability to relate to and reflect business partners' needs in a way that conveys understanding, respect and flexibility.
- You are able to work independently and collaborate expertly across functions.
- You have an open mind and a desire to explore new ideas and approaches.
Functional expertise in the areas of talent acquisition; recruitment marketing, systems or training programs. Identify project resources, assign responsibilities and track project progress against plans. Provide timely and accurate project dashboards to ensure all key stakeholders are fully informed of project status. Key point of contact for all external marketing needs across APAC. Gather ongoing recruitment marketing needs ahead of schedule across all business groups and all APAC locations. Develop and execute marketing campaigns in conjunction with our global marketing teams and external media agencies. Manage Apple’s external media agencies to ensure on time delivery of project plans within budget. Communicate in real-time to our key stakeholders on the status, progress and success of recruitment marketing campaigns. Responsible for the management, planning and overseeing of training activities related to the development of recruitment team members. Help formulate training policies, programs and regional go-to-market plans, based on knowledge of identified training needs, company processes and systems, or changes in policies, procedures, or services. Help to conduct needs training analysis and feed the result back into the course development process. Help with the localization of training product/solutions for the APAC region as needed. Help to drive participation and completion of training program
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred. 3-5 + years of recruitment services, operations or related project management experience. A minimum of 2 years of project management experience and familiarity with recruitment marketing and recruitment training programs associated with a full-life cycle recruiting environment.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.